Basic Life Support offers a wide range of treatment and transport opportunities for adult, pediatric, and geriatric patients who are stretcher bound and requiring transport. If a loved one requires transport on a stretcher for non-emergent and emergent services to nursing and rehab facilities, hospitals, or dialysis, our professionally trained and licensed providers can facilitate a variety of needs…
- Assessment, treatment, monitoring, and stabilizing non-critical patients for transport are the primary services supplied by this level of provider.
- This care can help patients who need assistance with oxygen, navigating difficult or restricted environments, frequent suctioning and monitoring of airways, and assisting caregivers with the equipment needed by the patient.
- Appointments scheduled in advance can be accommodated on a regular basis as well as the potential for last minute transport.
- Skills: CPAP/BiPAP, oxygen administration, assistance with taking medications, wound bandaging and dressing, splinting, lifting/moving adult and pediatric patients, basic life support, and monitoring of vital signs like blood pressure, heart rate, respiratory rate, blood sugar, and oxygen saturation.
- Fully licensed by the State of Michigan with training meeting or exceeding the minimum standard of care for BLS providers
- These services are primarily offered on a scheduled basis